Come to a Neighborhood Matching Fund workshop to learn about applying to the Large Projects Fund which provides matching awards of up to $100,000 to neighborhood groups for community-building projects. Attendance at one of the workshops is required in order to submit an application in July.
At the workshop attendees will get an overview of the Neighborhood Matching Fund, learn about the new Large Projects Fund application process and requirements, and hear from other city of Seattle departments and Seattle Public Schools.
Interested applicants can choose from one of the following workshops:
- Thursday, April 19, 5:45 pm to 7:45 pm
- Douglass Truth Library, 2300 E Yesler Way (E Yesler @ 23 Ave., 2 blocks South of Garfield High School)
- Tuesday, April 24, 5:45 pm to 7:45 pm
- Greenwood Library, 8016 Greenwood Ave N (Greenwood Ave N @ N 81st St.)
- Saturday, April 28, 10:00 am to 12:00 noon
- Youngstown Cultural Arts Center, 4408 Delridge Way SW (across from Delridge Skate Park and Delridge Community Center, Delridge Way SW @ SW Genesee St.)
For information contact Mercedes Tenuta at 206-233-0093 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To request an interpreter contact Mercedes Tenuta at least one week before preferred workshop. And remember, attendance at a workshop is mandatory if you want to apply to the Large Projects Fund.
To learn more visit www.seattle.gov/neighborhoods/nmf/largeproject.htm.