The pace of development in West Seattle is on everyone’s mind. Join Sustainable West Seattle for our second annual GreenLife Community Forum. Last year we questioned each City Council candidate running for the West Seattle seat. This year we invite a diverse group of panelists for a community Q and A. See the details below, and please come on down if you can! Get involved in the decisions that affect your neighborhood!
IMPACTS AND PROTECTIONS:
Community Discussion on Current and Future West Seattle Development
- The GreenLife Garden Stage (California Ave SW and SW Edmunds)
Date and Time:
- Saturday July 9th 2pm – 4pm
- Panelists, please be at the stage by 1:45 PM
- Chas Redmond
Diverse Group of Panelists:
- Phil Tavel:
- Mary Fleck:
- Rene Commons:
- Amanda Helmick:
- Mat Mcbride:
- Moderated Q and A with panelists.
- Community Q and A to follow for the last 30-45mins.
Call to Action:
- Sign up sheet to learn details about how to get involved in the development decisions in your area
- View the write up on this discussion (to be posted after the event)
- GET INVOLVED IN DECISION MAKING!