During this week when Seattle Public Library branches are closed, these Seattle Parks and Recreation “Rec Tech” computer labs will be open for public use:
- International District/Chinatown Community Center, 719 8th Ave. S, Thursday 11:00 am to 6:00 pm and Thursday, 8/30, and Friday, 8/31, from 11:00 am to 9:00 pm.
- Garfield Community Center, 2323 E Cherry St., hours vary because of daily programming; please call 206-684-4788 for public hours.
- Miller Community Center, 330 19th Ave. E, hours vary because of daily programming; please call 206-684-4753 for public hours.
- Yesler Community Center, 917 E Yesler Way, Friday from 2:00 to 4:00 pm Additional hours may be available for public use based on daily programming; for information, please call 206-386-1245.
- Southwest Teen Life Center, 2801 SW Thistle St., will open Thursday, 8/30, from 5:00 to 8:00 pm. and Friday, 8/31, from 4:00 to 7:00 pm, but there is no technical support available.
Regular library operations resume on Tuesday, September 4. During the closure, a list of available online services is available online at http://www.spl.org/CLOSED_PAGES/closure_services.htm.
Parks’ computer labs are a service of the Rec Tech Coalition, a project of Parks’ partner the Associated Recreation Council.
Parks works in partnership with the Associated Recreation Council (ARC) to bring high-quality, accessible and affordable recreation opportunities to the people of Seattle.