Summer Streets 2012 is kicking off Sunday May 20th at Alki Beach and we need your help!
Summer Streets @ Alki will include:
- Electric Bicycle Demos
- Skateboarding ramps
- A kids’ bike decorating station and parade
- Stand up paddle boarding from the beach
- An “Art Demo Block”
- Seattle Humane Society’s MaxMobile adoption center
- Face painting
- Live music with dancing
- a 5k run/walk
- Build your own community out of newspapers, and tons of other kids’ activities and so much more.
Summer Streets 2012 on Alki Beach is the perfect way to spend a Sunday giving back to the community that loves you. We need help in every area, and promise an experience to remember (plus a cool t-shirt)!
If you’re interested in a day in the sun partying to make a difference, or if you have any questions at all about the opportunity, please email our event planner at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 360-888-7968.
Come be a part of a several-thousand-strong community celebration!
- Who: You!
- What: Summer Streets 2012 Alki Festival Volunteer Opportunity
- When: Sunday, May 20, 2012
- Hours: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, all day or half day (4 hour) shifts
- Contact: Andrew Lench, Event Planner
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 360.888.7968
Thanks, and we look forward to speaking with you soon!