Hey Grown Ups! Want to learn some bike repair, but don’t know your handlebars from your pedals? Interested in helping out DubSea Bikes or Bike Works as a volunteer mechanic, but concerned that your lack of mechanical experience holds you back? Just want some basic knowledge to keep yourself rolling on your own ride? Come join us in the classroom for a great opportunity to learn and participate in the Bike Works / DubSea Bikes community!
Learn bike repair in a safe, friendly environment, with Bike Works’ ABC!
- WHAT: Bike Maintenance ABC: Adult Basics Class
- WHO: Adults, Ages 18 and Up
- WHEN: Tuesdays, 6:30-8:30pm, April 17th – May 22nd
- WHERE: White Center Food Bank, 10829 8th Ave SW
- COST: $150 full fee or $100 with volunteer commitment to DubSea Bikes or Bike Works.
Call Bike Works at 206-725-9408, ext.1 to learn about the limited number of scholarships available.