Everyday we’re reminded that old economic and business models are eroding many of the things we care most about. Yet if we look closely, we’re surrounded by creative innovators who are collaborating their way to a new, shared prosperity. So, Seattle Good Business Network and See Green Ventures have created Women on a Mission, a day of discussion sparked by women innovators in local and sustainable business.
- Where: Urban Enoteca, 4130 1st Ave South, SODO
- When: Tuesday, March 20, 8am to 6pm
- What: A day to reconnect to our purpose, talk shop, inspire and be inspired–all in a beautiful space with amazing food, and topped off with spectacular local wine.
- Creative collaborations and new business models that are building our local economy,
- Closing the loop on local sourcing and production,
- Creating resource efficient and eco-friendly products, services, and workplaces,
- What it means to live your values at work and at home