Last November, Metro asked for public comment on suggested service changes related to the September 2012 start of the RapidRide C and D lines. Metro is incorporating that feedback into a revised service change proposal that will be ready for public review next week. Like the changes originally suggested last fall, this proposal will include changes to routing, frequency, and the times of day when routes will operate.
Metro will be hosting a number of public meetings, community partner conversations, and information tables in many communities, including Burien, West Seattle, White Center, South Park, Beacon Hill, Madrona, the Central District, Southeast Seattle, the University District, South Lake Union, Ballard, Queen Anne, Magnolia, Fremont, and Green Lake.
Details about the proposed routing changes and a survey will be available online after Feb. 1 at www.kingcounty.gov/metro/haveasay.
Please join Metro for one of these open houses.
- February 13 – Ballard (Ballard High School, 1418 NW 65th St, Seattle, 6-8 pm)
- February 15 – West Seattle (Madison Middle School, 3429 45th Ave SW, Seattle, 6-8 pm)
- February 16 – Delridge/White Center (Chief Sealth High School, 2600 SW Thistle St, Seattle, 6-8 pm)
- February 21 – Downtown Seattle (Union Station, 401 S Jackson St, Seattle, 12-2 pm)
- February 23 – Queen Anne (Queen Anne Community Center, 1901 1st Ave W, Seattle, 6-8 pm)
- February 27 – Central Area/Mt Baker (Washington Middle School, 2101 S Jackson St, Seattle, 6-8 pm)