Open house dates and locations:
- Oct 18 @ Seattle Vocational Institute (2120 S Jackson St)
- Oct 25 @ Aljoya at Thornton Creek (450 NE 100th St)
- Oct 26 @ West Seattle Eagles Hall (4426 California Ave SW)
- Nov 15 @ Ballard High School (1418 NW 65th St)
- Nov 17 @ New Holly Gathering Hall (7054 32nd Ave S)
All open houses will run from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm and will begin with a brief presentation and overview. You’ll then have a chance to walk around and view project boards, talk to staff, ask questions, and provide comments.
Each meeting will cover the same information, so feel free to attend any or all. More details (room numbers, how to get there) can be found at http://www.seattle.gov/transportation/tmp_outreach.htm.
For more information, contact Allison Schwartz at email@example.com or call weekdays 206-386-4654.