Seattle’s Pedestrian Advisory Board‘s monthly meeting is this Wednesday, February 9, at the Boards and Commissions Room, L280, in City Hall (this is downstairs, take elevator and push L2 and walk south down corridor to room immediately before credit union ATM).
The meeting runs from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm. The agenda is below:
- 6:00 – Introductions, December Meeting Minutes Approval
- 6:05 – Public Comment, Announcements
- 6:15 – King Street Multimodal Hub – Darby Watson
- 7:15 – Update on Holiday Enforcement Action – Barbara Gray, Dawn Schellenberg
- 7:45 – Future Agenda Items
- 8:00 – Adjourn