Celebrate CoolMom and Say “Yes!” to Healthy Families & a Healthy Planet!
CoolMom Board of Directors and Executive Director invite you to Join the Nickels’ in celebration of CoolMom— our local non-profit bridging families with climate change initiatives. Hosted by
former Mayor Greg & Sharon Nickels at their home at 1910 47th Ave SW.
The Fund Raiser and Celebration is Wednesday, February 16, from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm
- Meet the CoolMom community.
- Share hors d’ oeuvres and beverages.
- Show your support through silent auction bidding and a direct donation.
To RSVP contact Terri Glaberson, Executive Director, at email@example.com, or by phone at 206-280-2828.
To BID ONLINE
Bid on the Auction Items online at 32 Auctions here and use these auction ID numbers:
- Auction ID: CM216
- Auction Password: cmnickels216
How does this work -Top bidders may not win items online, their bids will be lead bids at the event on Feb 16. Bidders may also give a proxy bid and CoolMom volunteers will ensure your highest bid will be placed on your item(s) of choice. You do not have to be present to win.
To wet your appetite here is a sampling of silent auction items:
- Seattle Symphony tickets Twilight Exit-lounge and bar
- Sweet Beauty gift basket Doe Bay $100 gift certificate
- Evergreen Escapes, Full-day Mt. Rainier Adventure for two
and much more…