The Point to Point ride is a 29 mile ride from Alki Point to Discovery Point and back with one hill section midway through the ride. The pace will be a moderate pace and riders will regroup occasionally.
Prior to the actual ride, there will be time to discuss health and dietary issues. Dietitians and medical professionals are encouraged to attend. Riders under 50 years certainly may attend even though this is a fitness ride for the Over-50 and/or Over-Worked set. Spokespeople West Seattle will not concede the forgone conclusion that baby boomers will bankrupt Medicare. Baby boomers grew up on two wheels and two wheels will keep them healthy and decrease their healthcare costs. If you are also determined not to be a tax burden, please join us as we pedal our way into a very healthy age.
Spokespeople West Seattle ride details:
- Start Date/Time: 2/06/11, 11:00AM
- Start Location: Alki Statue of Liberty 63rd Ave. S.W. and Alki
- Ride Leader: Stu Hennessey, phone 206-938-3322, emai firstname.lastname@example.org
- Second Ride Leader: John Reardon, phone: 206-762-2411
- Distance: 29.03 miles round trip
- Pace: Moderate
- Terrain: Some hills
- Map Available: Yes
- Regroup: Occasional
- Weather Cancels: Ice/snow cancels