The agenda is below. The agenda includes an overview of the Parks Department’s approved 2011 budget and three Statement of Legislative Intent (SLI): Paid Parking Analysis, Community Center Partnership and Planning Analysis, and Rowing and Sailing Transition Plan.
- Call to Order 7:00 p.m.
- Consent Items: Approve Jan 13 Agenda; Oct 18 Retreat and Oct 28 and Dec 9 minutes; and Acknowledgment of Correspondence
- Superintendent’s Report 7:05
- Oral Requests and Communication from the Audience 7:30 (for subjects that have not recently had or are not scheduled for a public hearing) NOTE: Speakers will be limited to 2 or 3 minutes each, to be determined by the chair and based upon # of people testifying. A maximum of 10 minutes testimony will be heard during Oral Requests portion of the agenda. Testimony in excess of 10 minutes will be heard prior to “Old/New Business”
- Briefing: Overview of 2011 Approved Budget 7:40 Presented by Carol Everson, Seattle Parks Finance Director
- Briefing: City Council Statements of Legislative Intents for 8:10
- Paid Parking Analysis
- Community Center Partnership and Planning Analysis
- Rowing and Sailing Transition Plan Presented by Carol Everson, Seattle Parks Finance Director
- Old/New Business 9:00
- Committee Reports
- 2011 Committee Appointments
- Adjourn 9:30
The Board of Park Commissioners is:
- John Barber
- Terry Holme, Chair
- Jourdan Keith
- Diana Kincaid, Vice-chair
- Donna Kostka
- Jackie Ramels
Briefing papers are generally available on the Park Board web page the Friday before each meeting at www.seattle.gov/parks/parkboard.
View Seattle Channel’s tapes of Park Board meetings, from June 12, 2008 through the most current, at http://www.seattlechannel.org/videos/watchVideos.asp?program=Parks.