Interested in making a difference with the Legislature?
Fortunately, the 2011 Legislative Session is near and as we prepare for the upcoming session, the Environmental Priorities Coalition invites you to join them for the annual Environmental Priorities Coalition Legislative Workshop. The workshop is a fun way to come learn about the 2011 Environmental Priorities and how you can take action to help get them passed.
Here’s the details:
- Environmental Priorities Coalition Legislative Workshop
- When: Saturday, January 8th, 9:30 AM – 2:30 PM
- Where: Seattle Pacific University, Gwinn Room
- Cost: $20 with lunch, $10 without lunch, and $10 for students with lunch
Experts will be on hand and a panel of our state legislators will be able to answer your questions about this year’s Environmental Priorities. There will also be break-out sessions on how to use social media to get your voice heard and be your own citizen lobbyist. Also, new this year, there will be a session on Activism 2.0, for folks who are ready to take their activism to the next level to help build the environmental movement.
Space is limited and already beginning to fill up. Register online today.
For more information contact Craig M. Benjamin, Communications Director, Environmental Priorities Coalition.
The Environmental Priorities Coalition consists of the following organizations:
- American Rivers
- Climate Solutions
- Conservation NW
- Earth Ministry
- Environment Washington
- Heart of America Northwest
- The Lands Council
- League of Women Voters of Washington
- Lutheran Public Policy Office
- National Wildlife Federation
- NW Energy Coalition
- People for Puget Sound
- Sierra Club Cascade Chapter
- Surfrider Foundation
- Transportation Choices Coalition
- Washington Conservation Voters
- Washington Environmental Council
- Washington State Audubon
- Washington Toxics Coalition
- Washington Wildlife and Recreation Coalition
- Zero Waste Washington
- [mappress mapid=”265″]