The Environmental Protection Agency and the Duwamish River Cleanup Coalition invite your participation and need your help in reviewing the Draft River Cleanup Alternatives (Feasibility Study) prepared for the Duwamish Water Way Superfund site. The Duwamish River Cleanup Coalition is also the Technical Advisory Group to the EPA for this site.
Click here to visit the EPA’s web site for an overview. View or download the EPA Fact Sheet about the 2nd Draft Duwamish River Cleanup Alternatives (Feasibility Study). If you’d like to peruse the entire cleanup plan, please start with the Executive Summary!
DRCC/TAG Technical Advisors have created an quick assessment of the cleanup alternatives, and will develop an environmental justice review and fact sheet for the public.
- Preliminary Assessment of the cleanup alternatives (Available now!)
- Fact Sheet (Coming at the end of November)
Learn more, and have your voice heard!
Community Public Meetings on Cleanup Alternatives
- Help develop alternatives that protect human health.
- Public meetings include Superfund cleanup alternatives overview presentation as part of the open house and public comment at the presentation stations and on paper; Spanish language translation will be available; Childcare will be available and there will be food provided.
Schedule for Public Meetings
- Tuesday, December 7 – 5:30 pm to 8:30 pm: Concord International Elementary School in South Park at 723 S Concord St. Spanish translation, childcare and food provided.
- Thursday, December 9 – 5:30 pm to 8:30 pm: South Seattle Community College Georgetown Campus at 6737 Corson Avenue S. Spanish translation, childcare and food provided.