The SWS Coordinating Council meeting is coming up, in its normally scheduled slot on the first Monday of the month – June 7 – from 7:00 – 9:00 pm at the home of Nicholas Smith.
Agenda is after the break….
Nicholas’ place is at 4036 SW Henderson St.
AGENDA – SWS COORDINATING COUNCIL
- Mon June 7, 2010 7-9pm – Nicholas Smith’s Home, 4036 SW Henderson St
7:00pm OPENING ROUND
- Brian Allen 30-Second Check-ins & Agenda Review/Modification
- Brian May 3 CC Meeting – Minutes Approval & Action Items
- Next CC Meeting: Tues July 6th, 7-9pm @ Bill Reiswig
7:20pm COMMITTEE UPDATES & EXISTING (or MINOR) ACTION ITEMS
- Finance & Operations – Patrick Dunn Finances Report
7:25pm Marketing & Communications Committee
- Nicholas Smith Marketing Report
- Gene Homicki Website Report
7:35pm Membership & Outreach
- Brian June meeting: Campaign Finance Reform
- Brian July meeting: Puget Sound Beekeepers
7:40pm Bill Reiswig August meeting: Picnic
- Bill September meeting: Peak Oil & Transition?
- October & November Meeting topics
7:50pm Chas Redmond Summer Fest Gardening & Sustainability Expo
8:10pm Project Updates
- Christina Hahs 2010 Festival
8:15pm Gary Lichtenstein Tool Library
8:20pm Stu Hennessey Spokespeople
- Stu Pathfinder School Rain Garden
8:30pm DISCUSSION & NEW (or MAJOR) ACTION ITEMS