The Seattle Parks Board June 10 meeting will be at the Activity Resource Center at Woodland Park Zoo, – located near the West Entry. Commissioners will tour the new West Entry at 5:00 pm. Members of the public are welcome.
For more information, contact Sandy Brooks, Park Board Coordinator at 206-684-5066 or check out their website www.seattle.gov/parks/parkboard.
Current Park Board Commissioners are:
- Neal Adams, Vice Chair
- John Barber
- Terry Holme
- Jourdan Keith
- Diana Kincaid
- Donna Kostka
- Jackie Ramels, Chair
The Agenda for this meeting is:
- I. Call to Order 7:00 p.m.
- Consent Items:
- Approve June 10 Agenda; May 13 and 27 minutes; Acknowledgment of Correspondence
- II. Superintendent’s Report 7:05
- III. Oral Requests and Communication from the Audience 7:20 (for subjects that have not had or are not scheduled for a public hearing) NOTE: Speakers will be limited to 2 or 3 minutes each, to be determined by the chair and based upon # of people testifying. A maximum of 10 minutes testimony will be heard during Oral Requests portion of the agenda. Testimony in excess of 10 minutes will be heard prior to “Old/New Business”
- IV. Briefing: Woodland Park Zoo Annual Report 7:30 Presented by Zoo Director Deborah Jensen and Deputy Director Bruce Bohmke
- V. Briefing: Lowman Beach Park-King County’s Combined Sewer 7:55 Overflow Project, Presented by Kevin Stoops, Seattle Parks Director of Planning and Development
- VI. Old/New Business 8:20
- Committee Reports
- VII. Adjourn 9:00
*Times listed for all agenda items are approximate & agenda items may not be taken in the order listed. Please address all correspondence to: voice mail: 206 684-5066 or Sandy Brooks, Coordinator e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org