With two successful tool drives behind it, The West Seattle Tool Library will be meeting again this Tuesday night, April 20, 7:00 pm at Uptown Espresso to discuss plans to develop the rest of our collection and plan for our involvement in The West Seattle Community Garage Sale. We’ll also be reviewing our logo designs, and establishing how we’ll promote the Tool Library as the June Grand Opening approaches. All are invited and more than welcome to attend.
The Tool Library is continually seeking to connect with volunteers who would like to:
- Design Tool Library T-shirts & other promotional items;
- Organize community outreach events;
- Create & coordinate community-based tool drives;
- Create & Coordinate Tool Library workshops;
- Coordinate The Tool Library’s field support of community organizations;
- Communicate with potential community partners;
- Refurbish & maintain tool donations;
- Create an environmental recycling & repurpose plan for the handling of unwanted tools
- Establish a marketing and public relations strategy;
- Establish a development plan for the Tool Library’s future; or
- Serve on the Tool Library Steering Committee.
As always, feel free to send any ideas, comments, questions, or answers along to Gary Lichtenstein at email@example.com or visit the Tool Library’s page (sustainablewestseattle.orgtool-library) for more details.
We’ll see you Tuesday Evening!